Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wedding Day

Among the ceremonies of life, I suppose weddings are some of the most emotional. Honestly I choked up a time or two, but I doubt I was the only one. Why didn't I bring Kleenex! It was sweet from the beginning. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were at the front, the strings began playing Pachelbel's Canon, and as the groom's expression moved from eagerness to an unspoken Wow! I knew that his beautiful bride had made her appearance in the back of the church. It ended festively at the reception. Sparklers held by wedding guests who lined the outside steps of the Palmer Building lit the night and sent them on their way. ~ Five year old cousin Ashley was the flower girl. In her parents wedding, Lisa was the flower girl. Here is Ashley dancing with her daddy at the reception.
Where love is, tenderness and hope find rest.
May it always be for Lisa and Chip.

No comments: