Monday, May 25, 2009

What a Terrific Grandson!

I think Jacob is a great kid and I love having him around. I appreciate his mom and dad for sharing him with me from time to time. When he asks, "Grandmommy is there anything you want me to do?" my happiness meter goes way up, like Maria in Sound of Music when she sang "Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good." Jacob doesn't hesitate when asked to do a dirty job or yard work and always praises anything I happen to feed him. He is a fine conversationalist and can discuss anything, like this morning when I was telling him about our trip to Edison's summer home and he contributed with a story about Tesla and his OCD and his conflict with Edison. And any car questions? He is the authority as far as I am concerned. How nice to be a grandmother in the summer!

No comments: