Friday, July 30, 2010

Grandkids

Jacob is here with me now. We have gotten the two little ones to bed and now we are looking for cars on line. He knows all there is to know and is educating me on what my next one should be. Luckily for him there was a car show in the parking lot at the mall in Spartanburg where I picked them up, and he got to look around. Ashley, John and I spotted some kids hula hooping there and the guy playing the music called them up. John stood back, but Ashley walked into the crowd and placed the hoop around her waist. She twirled it like a pro! She easily kept that hoop spinning around her gently swiveling midsection during the whole Bob Marley song, and ended up winning over the other kids! I was impressed. Maybe tomorrow we will try a collage. I need to put my new found knowledge to use.

No comments: