Saturday, June 6, 2009

This or that?

What should I put on my blog? hmmm... Sometimes it is easier to write a few words but not today, so I figured I would roam around the yard in search of a photo op. After all it is the sunny month of June, when flowers are blooming and the world has splashes of color. I found buds just about ready to pop (lovely), some interesting fleshy mushrooms (yuck), small tomatoes that maybe in a week I will savor (yum), a spider emerging from its cocoon (cool), and finally, lots of bees swarming all over the lamb's ear (ouch). I may not be a beekeeper but I hope my yard is doing its part to maintain them. The bees were so "flighty" that I could not entice one to be still for very long, and when one dive-bombed me, I remembered how allergic I was to their stings in the past, and I was outta there. So tada...the decision for today's post goes to this tiny winged insect on the fuzz of the lamb's ear.

No comments: