Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can't do it all...

Do I write or do I work? Work is coming first since thankfully I still can, even though my mind has been riddled with commentary and the flight of words.

I wanted to remark on the good news this week when everything went right, and a US Airways jetliner was landed in a frigid Hudson River by a seasoned pilot and passengers were saved due to super duper rescue teams. Excellent skills and being prepared work!

And why don't I love music like I once did and should I buy another car or fix the one I have? And what we need the most and search for. And beautiful shades of winter drab and a playoff game in the snow.

I wanted to say something about the topsy turvy world we live in where wrong is promoted as right and truth is ridiculed...and the death of America, at least what it was conceived to be. And what will happen to the middle class and what has happened to my 403B? And how I must live in a happy place in my head in spite of it all.

And all the interesting characters at work that I am not free to talk about. But I will jot some notes in another file so if down the road I ever write something longer than a blog post...well who knows?

No comments: