Sunday, November 9, 2008

Images of Fall

Everyone agrees. This may have been the most beautiful fall ever. Even though the season is past its peak and so was the day, I walked around my yard and the neighborhood a bit, trusty Canon in my pocket, and took a few random pix. I would have been mad at myself if I had photographically missed the season.

Colorful treetops


The moon was already visible, a waxing gibbous.

I love this one. Morning glory seed pods. But don't they look like jingle bells!

Prettily blooming camellias; until the first frost gets them that is.

Does it lean to the right or to the left? In my neighborhood, probably to the right.


1 comment:

Henry Martin said...

Beautiful. We went a little further, made an afternoon out of it. Go on over to my blog to see a few of the pictures. Not as good as yours, but then not many are!