Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beauty Secret

Women's magazines often have articles with famous women divulging their beauty secrets or their favorite beauty products. Here is one of mine, St. Ives Collagen Elastin moisturizer. I almost went into a panic last year when I couldn't find on any shelf anywhere the familiar peachy colored jar filled with the creamy white stuff that I had smeared on my face day and night for twenty years. When I looked it up on line I found that it had been repackaged. Now it looks like this but was still hard to locate this week. We women do not need to go to the nice department stores for a better moisturizer. And it is really cheap. Sometimes I wonder if it has ingredients that I do not want seeping through to my insides like a topical medicine, but I can't care because I am too smitten with it.

1 comment:

Michelle L said...

Hi Susan x
I absolutely agree that when you find a great product you feel it will be a partner for life. I have discovered that dead sea products perform miracles that only nature can provide. Anything that has natural essential oils is a true God gift. How great it is to be a woman!