Friday, March 7, 2008

My Life as a Comedian

If a movie were made of your life, what genre would it be? Action or adventure? Drama or romance? For me, it would definitely be a comedy. Maybe it is because my parents were the two funniest people I have ever known that I learned to see almost everything from the funny side. Or maybe it is a survival instinct that causes my mind to respond with a comical take in most situations. Whatever the basis of my funny bone, I usually manage to keep the witty observations and wisecracks to myself so I won't be perceived as more annoying or offensive that I may already be. I realize that not everyone is as entertained with my humor as I am, but it does explain that frequent look of unexplained amusement on my face. If I could say all the funny things that I think, I would be wickedly riotous.

No comments: