Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Wasn't that an amazing game! Too bad for me, I was only able to watch the very beginning, Jordin Sparks doing a fine job singing the National Anthem. Aside from checking the live action on the computer I was on at work and hearing the whoops of the patients gathered around the big television in the day area, I wasn't able to keep up, but I did enjoy the highlights on ESPN when I got home. Not that I am a real football fan, but I let myself to get caught up in the hype and the personalities when the Super Bowl rolls around. (I wasn't surprised that the Giants won. Really.) There are many stories that will come from that great game. Of course one will be how the Manning brothers were groomed, prepared and destined to become the football stars they are. They also both look amazingly like their father Archie, here in a college photograph I got from the web.

No comments: