Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feelin' Groovy

Some days are frantic and over stimulating but others - like today - are peaceful and mellow. I like a slow groove every now and then, but at some point during the day, I start to remember…my blog! I must post something! But the day has been quiet and steady and my brain hasn’t been fired up. I think it is probably the same situation Paul McCartney faced when he, apparently struggling for lyrics, wrote “You’d think that people would have had enough of silly love songs…” Highly successful yes, unlike the famous but preoccupied screenwriter around whom the plot of the movie “Nine” centered. He eventually had to admit he hadn't been able to come up with a word for his highly touted next movie.

I like writing my little blog, but I also like a mellow day.

No comments: