Saturday, July 18, 2009

To our health!

Sadly another week of having Jacob around has come to an end. We met his dad at the lake, which is close to a midpoint between our homes, for the exchange. I passed Jacob to him and he brought me some goodies, a big piece of Paige's birthday cake, (Happy Birthday yesterday!) some nice eggs, and this square of wheatgrass that he bought at a farmer's market. Now that was exciting! I have had shots of fresh squeezed wheatgrass juice at Whole Foods in larger cities and frequently take barley grass in capsules and in powder, and I can feel the difference when I do. I consider it eating my vegetables. Right now I am not sure how I will be using the wheatgrass since I don't have one of those massive juicers, but I will look it up and learn. Father and son.

No comments: