Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Another event of the week was that my wonderfully reliable Impala would not start one night when I was expecting it to take me home from work as it had done for nine years. As it turned out, the battery was stone cold dead. Though that was easily replaceable some other problems were not, and I realized the time had come to trade the old gal in for a newer model. Sad but true. After a weekend of studying, pondering, and much discussion, we made a couple of decisions and now have newer used cars in our driveway. If I had a fairy godmother I may have chosen a new Genesis or Volvo, but in real life, I am responsible. Time will tell if we have made good decisions, but my gut feeling is that we have. They would make Dave Ramsey proud.

No comments: