Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog? What blog?

I thought it may be flu but now am looking at the possibility it is sinusitis. I have had it before, this mushroom cloud in my head and the mental fuzz that it brings. Maybe it will run its course. Or maybe...when I have waited long enough, I will give in and seek a prescription for some Amoxicillin. On my return from Texas last week, I was hit with chills, fever, aches and anergia. (Nursing lingo for really really tired.) So anergic in fact that I had no desire to get up and feed myself. Of course that has its good points. After five days home, I decided I was strong enough to head back to my job. Though my work isn't exactly assembly line stuff, I have been at it long enough to be able to perform with half a brain and my right arm tied behind my back. Now I am just fine below my eyebrows. If you have ever had sinusitis, you will know what I am talking about.

No comments: