Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back at the Keyboard

I love to do my blogging. Usually. During most days I think of lots of stuff I can put on it - funny stories, a little homespun philosophy, a new photograph, or a comment on a newsworthy event, but lately...nothing. Maybe I have been in what I call the "survival mode," doing what I have had to do without any additional hoopla. Sometimes life is just like that, and it's not a bad thing. It just is. A grueling trip, some flu-like symptoms, allergies from the advent of this beautiful season, and an excessive amount of work can sap the life out of the ablest of women. The segments of my 24 hour day that I can call my own? They have not been. It will not always be this way. That lovely next birthday stands as a beacon as much as a graduation does. In August I feel I should don cap and gown and march across the life's stage for my "You made it!" diploma. The days march on. Such is life.

No comments: