Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today

As I hit the publish button on my blog yesterday, the phone rang. It was a call not to come in to work. The census was low and I am part time and that is how it goes. Such is life... So I adapted and tied up some loose ends around the house, but the best thing was that I got to watch the Olympics. Since I have been in the work force and especially away from home in the evening, I have missed much of that every four year event which I really find so exciting. I guess it was the  1976 Olympics that got me hooked. My boys were on the swim team, playing baseball, and living sports. Why, it was just the neighborhood on a much grander scale! So today, after a good message and music at church, and another yummy BLT, I am definitely going in to work. It's good to be adaptable.

No comments: