Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thanks Nikki.

Today was the second time I have heard our governor speak, and I am inspired by her. Not only did she she wear a pair of those cute boots I mentioned a post or two ago, but she talked enthusiastically and lovingly about the great State of South Carolina. Even though she is not ancestrally Southern, she seems like a true Southern girl, and I really like that; she is pretty, smart, socially skilled, and tough. Some of her talk today was centered around finances such as difficulties working with the obsolete and stubborn Budget and Control Board, fighting for fiscal restraint, yearly tax reforms, backing Romney primarily for his good business abilities, and opposition from the federal government. I felt really glad that this competent, positive and hopeful young woman is passionately working on many of the things I believe in also.

No comments: