Sunday, November 7, 2010

a wedding today

Anyone can be a photographer now, including me. It's so much fun to take pictures digitally and see them minutes later on the screen of a computer. Once in a while I accidentally take a picture that I think is actually pretty good, so I put it on my blog or show it to someone. That led to my getting a wedding photographer gig today. After going to an early church service, I arrived about noon at a pretty garden in Greenville's big city park to take pictures of a simple ceremony, a beautiful bride and her groom. It was cold and the sun was shining brightly overhead, not good for great pictures in my opinion but many turned out well. I used my pocket camera for only a few shots. The others I took with the camera that belongs to the mother of the bride. I hope there are a few good ones that they will enjoy forever.

No comments: