Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Healing Thing

About once a year I go for a massage. Today was that day, and I spent an hour and a half on Fritz's massage table while he rubbed and pushed and pressed and just about killed me at times, but I knew it was for my own good. I am not an expert but I don't believe there could be a better massage therapist anywhere in the world. He is so knowlegeable about the human body and loves what he does, and I feel fortunate that I can be one of his clients. The positive results stay with me for months. Today I left feeling looser and lighter, and I promised myself to go more often. Now I am relaxed, maybe a little too much. He said that this evening he and some other massage therapists are going to Clemson to work on the football players. I hope for a win this weekend.

No comments: