Wednesday, February 24, 2010

back to the drawing board

When something seems to good to be true, sometimes it is. In the midst of my glee, I received a call from the prospective buyers that they are not going to buy the house. darn . . . I have discussed this with them and that is their final decision. Now, because I am so determined to get to Wilmington, I must revert to Plan A, listing it with a realtor and having all manner of strangers traipse through my living quarters inspecting every little nook and cranny, book and wardrobe item. What an unpleasant experience. But one thing about reaching this wonderful age is that I have learned to deal with what life throws at me with some level of understanding and move along. God is still "intimately acquainted with all my ways," April 15th will be here in about six weeks, the sun will come up tomorrow, and things will work out as they should.

No comments: