Friday, March 13, 2009

Do radishes have feelings, too?

I made one of my regular visits to The Fresh Market this afternoon. Maybe it was the lighting or other display tricks, but the plentiful supply of fruits and veggies looked gorgeous, especially the different colored radishes stacked with their root ends together for the customers to pluck. I asked the manager if I could take a picture of them. He kind of winced and said that normally he'd say no, but since I am a faithful customer and since we once sat out a hostage situation together, well...OK. So here they are. But I wonder . . . are those white guys in the middle making funny faces?

2 comments:

Lori said...

They ARE making funny faces! Oh my....another thing I have to feel sorry for when I eat it....

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd say they are talking/making faces. Looks like grumpy old men!!
Thoughts from a gero nurse...
Pat