Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like these


Last year before my travel adventure, I had several warnings about keeping my passport and money close and to beware of pickpockets. Thankfully nothing of the sort happened to me but I was prepared. When shopping for things I needed for travel I found a cute, tiny, lightweight shoulder bag that I could put under whatever I was wearing, and I have continued to use it back home as a shoulder/wallet bag, getting many favorable comments or at least curious questions. It is a teenee baggalini, one of many products in the Baggalini line. This picture is of the wallet bagg, front and back, still small but slightly bigger than the teenee, but they have all sorts of handy bags or baggs as the company calls them. Sadly...though the name sounds Italian, they are all made where else but in China. I got mine at Tuesday Morning for $14.99, probably last year's colors or something, but that's no problem.

No comments: