Friday, September 12, 2008

We need to be informed.

I am curious about BO and have been looking up such things on the web. I have googled topics such as "who paid for obama's education" and "obama is a puppet" - which he obviously is - and have found some answers. Via youtube, I have seen some of his appearances that I did not see on television. I saw him say, "My Muslim faith" and be corrected by the interviewer to say "My Christian faith." I saw his hesitancy and stammering in speaking without a teleprompter. There are many such occurrences that the mainstream media has chosen to disregard. This morning I saw a BO ad that states the true Americans on the Republican ticket are "out of touch." May I comment that he has a running mate who has held the same job for 35 years. Talk about out of touch. At this point, I believe the only ones who support this man for America's leader are deluded, deceived, ignorant, blinded, bitter, or anti-American. We need to know the facts before we go to the voting booth, and facts are tough to come by for the Democratic candidate.

No comments: