Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks, Sarah.

The Republicans have been ignited. Their speeches were spirited and superb. How the election will play out in November is unknown. One one side, we have knowledge, experience, truth, and courage and on the other, a comedic emptiness. Unfortunately however there are a lot of blind and ignorant Americans who vote. (I'm a nurse. I know these things.) Honestly I wonder how a campaign based on nothingness can do anything but unravel within the next sixty days. Now I remember...it's the enabling media that must work to keep it afloat. I have caught a few ridiculous TV moments from BO and Biden that are "potatoe" worthy, yet rather than being exposed to ridicule they are ignored, denied. But then - like substance dependence - denial is key in their operations, and they are dependent on the left wing media. I hope more and more people will begin to see through the sham. 

No comments: