Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Now I see it...

I have wondered why any American would even consider BO for the highest office in the land. Now I am beginning to see. Except for those dumbo sized ears and false look of concern, visually he is a bland stick figure in a suit. He is glib and has been described as cool. However that level of cool is what a sociopath (antisocial personality disorder) looks like, and believe me, it is not an admirable trait. His rhetoric, his speeches are basically empty, vague and without substance. Therefore he is blank enough for people, especially the superficial and the lazy, to project onto him what they like. They can superimpose their beliefs or hopes onto this individual who desires to "change" them into a fairy princess and their world into a utopia. It is a bit like a shared delusion. Kind of a sad time for America.

1 comment:

Henry Martin said...

You go, girl!

Why don't you say what you really feel? :-)

Thanks for responding to my most recent blog. I wish I had the gumption to blog more. I think maybe breaking my "addiction" to blogging was a bit too effective. Back then at least people came back to see what I had come up with - the wackier the better for sure!

I think you are probably right about BHO. His home life had to be atrocious! Someone brought up his Muslim upbringing tonight on O'Rielly and he blasted the caller. He's a right-leaning centrist, for sure, but he didn't seem to know about Obama's Indonesian step-dad.

I thought it was heartening to see BHO fly to Hawaii to be with his ailing grandmother - the white woman who raised him. He does seem to have a heart, I guess.