Monday, October 6, 2008

Bring it on...

Last night when I came home from work, I turned on Fox News to see if I had missed any newsworthy event while I was at work. And I had! I was thrilled to see a one hour report on Barry Hussein Obama's close connections with people who despise America. I hope some of the other networks will have the guts to do the same. From birth...a radical mother who embraced fascism. I ask...Why did she have a child with an Arab Kenyan? Why did she not prioritize raising her son? Why did she choose the Indonesian husband over him? Children with this sort of rejection and abandonment often develop anger, and his anger no doubt became hatred toward whites, and Jews, and even blacks. There is too much at stake in America to leave any question unanswered, to have any part of his life off limits.

No comments: