Sunday, July 6, 2008

At the Beach


Sally, Caroline and I had a nice drive to Cherry Grove arriving about 6:30, missing most of the traffic. This is the tiny condo where we stayed last year. I like it especially because of the location and the splendid view of the ocean. After making our beds and putting our various food stuff in the kitchen, we went back downstairs and trod the short sandy path to the beach. I took my camera with me and got some pictures of Caroline playing in the surf, making sand angels, and some of the evening sky. Sadly I realized when I returned to our condo, I left the camera cable behind in Greenville. Therefore I must readjust my plan, drop back and punt one way or another. One thing I know is that I do not have to have that missing item to enjoy the beach. When I get to the ocean, I have an ahh...I'm home feeling. Maybe I am.

No comments: