Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Bug

I learned a new word last week, hypergraphia, the compulsion to write excessively. I haven't been afflicted it with it lately but I have had "hyper playing with my France pictures" and that has interfered with my usual urge to pen something. People didn't have to urge this shutterbug to "Take plenty of pictures" before my trip to France, but they did. Almost two thousand photos of my French experience are in my computer, and I love looking over them and as I do, I bask in the memories. I wanted to go for so many years and am not quite ready to put it behind me. Too...I keep piddling with my suseinfrance blog, adding pictures and posts instead of returning to this one that I was dedicated to for half a year. I don't think I want to have the full blown problem of hypergraphia, but I do like having a touch of it at times. And hyperphotography? It is a joyful hobby.

No comments: