A favorite recipe from a few years ago.
- 4 well beaten eggs
- one teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces of cottage cheese (and whatever other cheese you like)
- one small onion finely chopped
- one stick of melted butter
- one package frozen chopped broccoli that has been barely cooked, or as much as you like of chopped lightly steamed broccoli
- one package of Jiffy corn muffin mix
Pour into a greased pan approximately 9 x 9 and bake at 350 til done.
Here is a pic of the last piece from the one I baked Saturday.