Monday, July 1, 2013

On the way to where?

My old plug in GPS has seen better days. Apparently somewhere in its life cycle, it was programmed to take me to an end point, home perhaps, but I am not sure where that home is as I have not been the sole owner of this GPS. Every time I enter an address, I hear Gypsy, the female voice ask,  "Do you want to go (for example) to 123 Elm Street "via your final destination?" At first I found it creepy. I didn't know the final destination was she referring to. Now when I use it, I am reminded of all the places I want to go before I reach my final destination of Heaven, and yes, whatever I type in will be one of them. When I have reached that place I most recently entered, I hear, "You have reached your via point." I hope to have many more "by way of" places to go before reaching my truly final destination.

No comments: