Friday, May 18, 2012

Soon to be a memory.

The hubby and I drove to Destin and stopped near this bridge at Harborwalk Village and had a delicious lunch at Crab Island Cantina. I had the Grouper Taquitos, pictured here.Yum! Then we walked the dock and looked at the array of boats, the people, and the herons of course. It was from here that the boys went deep sea fishing on Wednesday.

Later Paige and I drove to WaterColor, which I learned is not a beach or town but a resort, and did some shopping. Then on this day of perfect weather, I went to the beautiful Emerald Coast beach for the last time and watched the waves break and the children play. The colors are so beautiful here, not only in nature but in the buildings, the vehicles, and even the clothes people wear. Is it the light, I wondered. Whatever, everything is complementary. I hope to come back someday.

No comments: